Audit and apply current CPT and ICD-9/ICD-10 codes to ensure proper submission of services for reimbursement.
- Review and audit all physician charges submitted for assigned payer(s).
- Keep up to date on assigned payer(s) medical policies.
- Keep up to date on current coding policies and procedures.
- Respond to physician inquiries within 24 hours.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a Certified Professional Coder
- A minimum of two years of coding experience preferred
- Knowledge of Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Physiatry and/or Interventional Pain Management preferred
- Surgical coding a plus
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).