This position is responsible for the nighttime cleaning of an individual OrthoNeuro office.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the buildings
- Dust and clean all surfaces
- Mop, vacuum, and/or wax all floors
- Empty trash and disposable containers
- Straighten magazines, etc. in the waiting rooms
- Complete other cleaning duties per maintenance schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies including soap, towel and toilet paper dispensers
- Ensure clean, unlittered parking lot
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent or technical training institution;
- At least one year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).