One in Pickerington and one at Olentangy River Road Orthopedic Urgent Care
The Front Desk is responsible for being the liaison between OrthoNeuro and the patient while at the same time creating and maintaining a friendly, pleasant environment at the front desk area. This position is also responsible for the efficient operation of the front desk area and obtaining current information from patients.
- Greet patients as they arrive at the office.
- Guide patients through the OrthoNeuro registration/check in process.
- Ensure that accurate insurance and demographic information is added/updated into the computer system. Print encounter forms when patients arrive for appointment for billing the procedures.
- Collect patients’ co-pay. The Front Desk team member is required to collect at least an average of $700.00 in patient co-pays per day or collect a co-pay for at least 90% of the patients seen that day. Collect and post patient balances due. Balance collected funds at the end of the day and fax reconciliation sheet to the billing department.
- Ensure the patients’ needs are met. This includes keeping track of patients to ensure they are seen within a timely manner.
- Assist patients in retrieving referrals, authorizations etc.
- Dissemination of timely and accurate communication with the physicians and patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent; or completion of technical training
- At least one year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Physiatry and/or Interventional Pain Management preferred.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).