This position is responsible for being the liaison between OrthoNeuro and the patient while at the same time creating and maintaining a friendly, pleasant environment at the front desk area. This position is also responsible for the efficient operation of the front desk area and obtaining current information from patients.
- Greet patients as they arrive at the office
- Guide patients through the OrthoNeuro registration/check in process
- Create patient charts and schedule appointments for new walk-in patients
- Ensure that accurate insurance and demographic information is added/updated into the computer system
- Ensure required documents are accurate and included in patient charts for appointment
- Ensure patient outcomes information is collected before the patient leaves
- Collect required co-pays, co-insurances, and/or patient balances for patients seen each day
- Post patient balances due
- Balance collected funds at the end of the day and email reconciliation sheet to the Billing department
- Communicate to physicians pertinent information affecting their clinic and patients
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent; or completion of technical training
- At least one year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Physiatry and/or Interventional Pain Management preferred
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).