Do you like helping people with technology? Do you take initiative to recognize trends and proactively avoid problems rather than fixing them after they occur? Are you a self-starter who manages several projects simultaneously, and meets completion deadlines? Do you enjoy the latitude to use your experience, creativity, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. If so, come join a team dedicated to serving others at OrthoNeuro!
OrthoNeuro IT Department supports 200+ physicians and staff at 6 central Ohio locations who use 18 server-based, 36 hosted, and 29 Workstation applications. We are responsible for 12 systems interfaces, 50 servers, and 225 end-user computers
This position is responsible for end user satisfaction through assisting with daily break-fix issues and imparting knowledge to users. This includes monitoring the helpdesk for support requests, triage requests to determine those needing escalation, and resolving common recurring issues.
- Responsible for installation and upgrades of hardware and software, basic account management, assist with network changes and upgrades. Maintain repair or schedule service for laptops, PC, and printers.
- Interact frequently with end users and others using a high degree of patience and problem management techniques to solve problems, following through to resolution
- Develop and maintain documentation to regarding new equipment installed, and changes to computer configurations
- Provide hardware and software support and training to staff members, including workstation physical deployment
- Work with IT staff in setting priorities and recommending changes to reduce issues
- Escalates problems to appropriate individuals based on established guidelines and procedures
- Participate in equipment inventory including annual physical inventory and disposal process
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree required; Additional IT coursework and/or certifications or equivalent required
- 0-1 year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems Window7+
- Proficient in Microsoft Office versions 2007 and higher
- Ability to setup a PC from box and attach peripheral devices (monitor, keyboard, scanner)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Aptitude in understanding technical concepts and learning new technologies
- Possess a sense of urgency and be able to prioritize work
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).