Responsible for assisting physicians in the treatment of and consultation with patients in the office.
- Comply with all processes to meet government reporting requirements
- Perform blood draws and EKGs
- Remove or reapply dressings, remove sutures, perform injections, taking vitals, and all other routine procedures
- Follow established sterilization processes
- Comply with all HIPAA and OSHA and other governmental guidelines
- Follow proper rooming protocols
- Ensure end-of-day tasks are completed
- Responsible for ensuring proper inventory levels
- Responsible for ensuring all Medical Assistant work areas are organized and clean
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. Certified Medical Assistant certification preferred
- At least one year of experience in related position preferred
- Knowledge of Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Physiatry and/or Interventional Pain Management preferred
- Ability to read/understand physician/patient orders
- NextGen and SRS experience preferred
- Travel to various facilities as needed
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).