Patient Care Advocate
Responsible for answering incoming calls and scheduling, rescheduling and canceling patient appointments.
- Greets patients/callers on the phone
- Directing calls to the proper locations
- Schedules patients with all OrthoNeuro physicians
- Schedules assigned electronic referrals; referral tracking and follow-up
- Assist in mailing out dictations
- Maintain patient information and data integrity
- Communicate with Medical Secretaries regarding add-ons patients and/or issues
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of experience in scheduling preferred but not required
- Phone experience required
- Must be professional, detail-oriented, have exceptional phone skills, strong communication skills, and be able to handle a very fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Physiatry and/or Interventional Pain Management preferred
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).