Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is seeking a Physician Assistant in a private practice, orthopedic, community setting in the Columbus/New Albany area. The Physician Assistant will enjoy working closely with the supervising surgeon daily. Practice emphasis is on elective, minimally invasive spine surgery, including outpatient surgery with a full complement of medical assistants and administrative staff.
- Managing patients daily in the clinic
- First Assistant to the physician in spine surgeries
- Participate in hospital rounds
- Order Physical Therapy as necessary; MRIs; injections
- Handling post-op phone calls
- Completing medication requests
- Ohio license and prescriptive license required as well as DEA
- Experience in spine surgery is a plus but not necessary
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).