This position is responsible for initiation and follow-up of additional clinical services for all OrthoNeuro patients. This includes, but is not limited to, pre-certification for the following types of services: high tech radiology, injectables, and surgeries.
- Ensure timely submission of all precertification requests from physicians and/or their staff
- Track all forms submitted and provide updates to physician, secretary and patient as needed
- Communicate with the appropriate clinical staff regarding insurance approval/denial
- Route to the appropriate clinical staff for additional information if needed
- Work closely with clinical and billing departments, utilizing their knowledge of both areas
- Answer multi-line phone
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of NextGen and SRS preferred but not required
- Strong working knowledge of insurance company precertification requirements
- Knowledge of ICD-10, and CPT coding
- Strong medical terminology, pharmacy and/or clinical experience preferred
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).