Physical Therapist Assistant
This position is responsible for responsible for performing specific non-clinical physical therapy procedures and related tasks under the direction of a physical therapist.
- Treat patients through implementation of an established plan of care under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist
- Supervise supportive personnel (e.g.: front desk, Rehab Aide, AT, students, etc.)
- Provide timely and accurate documentation to support plan of care and billing codes
- Follow the guidelines of the Ohio OTPTAT Board and APTA in their Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Maintain equipment and treatment area in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Perform on the job training of clinical staff, students and volunteers
- Occasional driving to other company offices or events
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree
- Licensure/registration for a physical therapy assistant; Current CPR certificate
- 1-3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience Proficient with Microsoft Office
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).