Join us for a FREE educational seminar on Common Shoulder Conditions – Causes of Shoulder Pain and Treatments Available to You
If you experience shoulder pain, weakness or stiffness due to overuse or an injury, have difficulty sleeping or managing daily activities and are looking for what causes your pain and what non-surgical and surgical treatments are available, join us for this free educational event.
During this interactive discussion, Dr. Comisar, an experienced shoulder surgeon, will discuss with you:
- What causes shoulder pain, weakness, or limited range of motion
- Description of common shoulder conditions such as rotator cuff problems, traumatic injuries, and arthritis
- How shoulder conditions are diagnosed and what steps to take for treatment
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical treatment options available to you
You can also expect to learn about the benefits of seeking treatment early, which can include:
- Reducing or resolving your shoulder pain
- Improved shoulder function, strength, and mobility
- Better sleep and better quality of life
- Preventing shoulder arthritis or shoulder disability later in life
For complete details, register to attend the free seminar:
Common Shoulder Conditions – Causes of Shoulder Pain and Treatments Available to You
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Location: OhioHealth Bone and Joint Center at Grant
First-floor Conference Room
323 East Town Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
FREE valet parking available at the front entrance of the Bone & Joint Center at Grant.
Light refreshments will be served.
Please call (614) 4-HEALTH (443.2584) or visit ohiohealth.com/classes to register for the seminar.
Space is limited, so register today!