Honor Ride Ohio
Saturday, May 28th, 2016
GPS Address: 150 W. Main Street, New Albany, OH 43054
OrthoNeuro and the Orthopedic Foundation are proud to sponsor the 3rd Annual Honor Ride Ohio.
All funds raised through the Honor Ride series support Ride 2 Recovery’s veteran rehabilitation program, known as Project HERO. Project HERO is available at no cost to wounded warriors and has proven results improving the mental and physical health and wellness of our healing heroes.
Because of Ride 2 Recovery’s incredible supporters, in 2015 we were able to:
- Support more than 10,000 veterans on their road to recovery
- Complete thousands of therapeutic rehabilitation cycling miles
- Operate 60 Project HERO locations across the nation
- Build custom adaptive bikes so that even the most severely injured veterans can still ride
- Help more than 60% of Project HERO participants reduce or eliminate prescription drug use
- Continue to help veterans improve their ability to perform day-to-day activities, recovery more quickly from injuries, reduce pain and improve sleep
7:30 AM – Pre-ride ceremony begins
8:00 AM – Ride begins for all routes
12 miles – view route
35 miles – view route
65 miles – view route
All route maps are subject to change. Final queue sheets will be available the morning of the ride. All courses are open to all cycling skill levels, have fully supported rest stops and SAG support.
Registration for all routes is $85. Online registration closes at 8 PM, Friday, May 27th. Day-of registration is $95 and is available beginning at 6:45 AM.
Wounded veterans ride for FREE – please contact us before registering (email@example.com)
CLICK HERE to register for the ride.