Pay My Bill
Create a Healthcare Payments Account today and simplify the way you manage and pay your healthcare bills. Plus, make faster payments and view payment history 24/7.
Our billing office is staffed by knowledgeable personnel who can address questions regarding OrthoNeuro payment policies, which insurance plans we participate with and questions regarding your account or billing statement.
How to reach the billing office:
For insurance questions: 614-890-6555 ext. 2125
To make a payment: 866-270-8965
Will payment be expected at the time I receive my service?
If your insurance coverage indicates a copay is due for office services, we collect copays prior to seeing the physician. If you are insured with a high deductible plan, you could be asked to pay for a portion of the visit prior to seeing the physician.
If there is a balance on my account when I present for service, will I be asked for the money?
Yes, after insurance processes a date of service there could be a portion that is due from the patient. We communicate this to our patients by sending them a statement. If the statement balance is present on your account when you present for service, we ask for payment of the balance prior to seeing the physician. If a surgery has recently been performed and a larger balance exists, contact the billing department to work out an arrangement to pay the balance.
Does OrthoNeuro offer a Self-Pay Discount?
Yes, OrthoNeuro does have a self-pay discount policy. We offer a discount to their reasonable and usual charge to self paying patients at the request of the patient when the following conditions are met. The policy applies to any self-paying patient upon request.
- The patient is uninsured by any federal health care program or private health insurance plan.
- A third party does not exist that is responsible for the bill; i.e. Auto or disability insurance, etc.
- Payments for services received in the office are paid prior to the visit. The patient will pay a $250 deposit or predetermined amount prior to being seen by the physician. After initial visit, the patient will be directed to stop at the front desk to make sure that there are no additional charges above the $250 or predetermined amount paid. OrthoNeuro does not send statements or incur any expense for billing.
- If a patient requires surgery, OrthoNeuro will require a 50% deposit prior to the surgery with the balance paid in full within 45 days of the surgery.
- Any subsequent office visits would receive a reduction of 30% of our usual and customary fee if payment is made in full at the time of service; however, the discount will not exceed the current year Medicare fee schedule.
- The amount of the discount is calculated for each individual service provided by the physician based upon his or her selection of the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT(s)) at the completion of the visit.
Please click HERE to download our self-pay discount policy.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Check, Money Order, Master Card and VISA to pay for services you receive at OrthoNeuro.
Should I bring my insurance cards to each visit?
OrthoNeuro front desk personnel will routinely ask to see your insurance card at each visit. This will ensure that we have your current information on file for each service that you receive. Each time you receive a new insurance card from your carrier it is very important that we receive a copy of the new card.
Please be advised that effective July 1, 2010 we will be implementing changes to two of our policies, those being;
“No-Show” Policy – When a patient fails to show up for their scheduled appointment, then a chain of events occur, including; an open slot is created in the physicians schedule; the patient’s record is reviewed to make sure that the missed visit will not aggravate their condition; if that is the case, the patient must be notified. A common denominator of all the above is that the practice incurs additional expenses even while the physician’s time is made less efficient.
Accordingly, a fee of $25.00 will be charged for patients who do not keep their appointment. In the event a call would be made prior to the visit to cancel or re-schedule, then the fee will not be applied. Once this charge would be applied to a patient’s account, it must be paid prior to being seen on any subsequent visit. This fee is necessary in order to cover the additional costs entailed with extra chart review and entries, transcription, additional calls and mailings.
“Special Forms” Fee – A fee of $15.00 will be charged for the completion of miscellaneous forms ranging from FMLA documents to Disability related forms. Payment for such forms must be made in advance. These fees have been kept modest and are not meant to be punitive in any way. Rather, they are meant to cover the cost incurred by OrthoNeuro for such things as medical records retrieval and review and physician and/or secretaries’ time.