Major Insurance Carriers Accepted at OrthoNeuro
AETNA & AETNA MEDICARE- NO Aetna Gold, Silver, Bronze
ANTHEM—Except Blue Priority, and Senior Choice-Advantage
- BWC: Must have an approved C9 OR a letter from the Case Manager stating they will pay for the treatment and the billing information should be supplied.
- US Dept. of Labor: No authorization is required for office visits and x-rays.
- Out of State BWC: Please call our patient care coordinators to schedule at 614-890-6555. All Out of State will need a letter stating they will pay for the treatment, along with the billing information. A copy of the insurance card is needed for backup.
Medical Group of Ohio:
- BeechStreet PPO
- ChoiceCare PPO
- First Health Network/Coventry Health
- Great-West One Health Plan PPO, POS B, HMO Medical
- HealthReach Preferred
- Humana Medicare Choice PPO
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Ohio Health Choice MCO, PPO, Preferred Health, Select Choice
- Ohio Healthly
Medicaid – Only accept State Funded Ohio Medicaid.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT: Buckeye Community Health Plan, Molina HealthCare, Paramount, Caresource, or UHC Community Health Plan
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT: MMO Hospital Plans (ProMedica, Mercy Health Systems)
Mount Carmel Health Partners:
- Humana PPO Choice Care
- Humana Access
- Humana One Choice Care
- Ohio PPO Connect
Tri-Care Prime and Prime remote—accepted with referral
United Health Care – NO UHC Community Health Plan.
- If your UHC card has a Primary Care Physician’s (PCP) name listed or says Referrals Required on it, you need a referral completed by PCP in the UHC system.
If your insurance is not listed, please contact your carrier to verify